Actionsflow helps you automate workflows - it's a free IFTTT/Zapier alternative for developers. With Actionsflow you can connect your favorite apps, data, and APIs, receive notifications of actions as they occur, sync files, collect data, and more. We implemented it based on Github actions, and you use a YAML file to build your workflows. The configuration format is the same as Github actions, which makes it easy for you to get going if you've explored Github actions before. You can also use any Github actions as your job's steps.
I (@theowenyoung) started this project because I needed to perform an action every time a specific RSS feed was updated, but I couldn't find a free platform with support for complicated workflows. I want to thank Github for providing the Github actions CI platform for free for open source projects. Leveraging Github actions, Actionsflow provides support for workflows that aren't easily supported by Github actions alone yet.
Here are some useful links:
- Workflow Syntax for Actionsflow - Learn more about the Actionsflow workflow file syntax
- Trigger List - Explore Actionsflow triggers
- Awesome Actionsflow Workflows - Explore and get inspired by other Actionsflow workflow use-cases
- Core Concepts - Learn more about how Actionsflow works
- Creating Triggers for Actionsflow - Learn more about how to create your own trigger for Actionsflow
- FAQs - Actionsflow FAQs
- Join Actionsflow Slack - Chat with other users and contributors on Slack
I ❤️ building Actionsflow and hope it simplifies your next project or business.