Actionsflow helps developers to automate workflows based on GitHub actions. With Actionsflow, you can connect your favorite apps, data, and APIs, receive notifications of actions as they occur, sync files, collect data, and more.
This is a list of awesome workflow use cases for Actionsflow.
Want to list your workflow here? Welcome to submit a pull request
- Actionsflow Workflow Syntax - Learn how to write an Actionsflow workflow file.
- Getting Started with Actionsflow - Get started with Actionsflow.
- How Actionsflow worked - Learn Actionsflow Core Concepts.
- How to Create a Trigger of Actionsflow - Learn how to creating triggers.
- Official Simple Examples - This is a collection of workflow examples from official, it includes all official triggers' use cases.
See Triggers List
- A Complex workflow example with poll trigger
- Collect new Typeform responses to send a discord message
- Send a daily digest telegram message about today's hot reddit posts
- Send a facebook message when received an email
- Send a HTTP Request when new RSS item is detected
- Send a IFTTT webhook request when a npm package update
- Send a slack message when a new tweet by some user
- Send a slack message when received a hacker news comments
- Send a slack message when a new version on npm
- Send a telegram message when new hot subreddit
- Send a telegram message when new YouTube videos update
- Send a telegram message abount today's weather every morning
- Send a telegram message when it rains today
- Send a webhook when receive a telegram message
- Send emails new RSS Feed items
- Tweet new RSS Feed items
- actionsflow/actionsflow-workflow-default - The Actionsflow official workflow starter.
- Compare Actionsflow with Zapier & IFTTT - Compare Actionsflow with Zapier & IFTTT.
- Similar or Complementary to Huginn - A wiki about things worked with Huginn, you can make Actionsflow work with them.
- Join Actionsflow Slack - Communicate with the other users at Slack.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.