Every Actionsflow workflow file starts with a trigger, which watches for new data as it comes in or makes a polling API call to check if there are new updates.
For now, the following triggers are available:
Creating a 3rd-party trigger is really easy. We'll be very happy and thankful if you can share your trigger with the community! Looking for some awesome workflows? You can see Awesome Actionsflow Workflows. Looking for some awesome actions? You can see Awesome Actions List.
- Email - Watch for new emails.
- API polling - Polling JSON API updates.
- Graphql polling - Polling Graphql API updates.
- RSS - Watch RSS feed updates.
- Webhook - Receive webhook notifications.
- AWS SNS - Any messages published to the SNS topic you create is triggered by this trigger.
- Google Form - Get Google Form response updates when someone submits their response.
- Instagram - Watch Instagram's media updates.
- NPM - Any new version of some package in NPM will trigger this trigger.
- Reddit - Any updates in Reddit will trigger this trigger.
- Slack - Triggered when new messages are detected on a specific Slack channel.
- Telegram Bot - Watch Telegram Bot updates.
- Trello - Watch any action updates on Trello.
- Twitter - Watch Twitter's timeline updates.
- Typeform - Get form response updates when someone submits their response.
- Weather - Get weather updates.
- Youtube - Get Youtube channel or playlist video updates.
Want to list your trigger here? You're welcome to submit a pull request!
Creating a 3rd-party trigger is really easy. We'll be very happy and thankful if you can share your trigger with the community! We're waiting for your contribution 😊
Learn more about how to define a trigger in Workflow Syntax for Actionsflow.